What does a wedding package involve? Well, simple really. I am up front, honest and what you read and hear from me is what you get. No nonsense, clear and to the point. Below is whats provided for full package. If choosing any other package, a pre-wedding shoot would be an extra to this.
- An initial meeting with the happy couple for an informal chat to get to know each other and to discuss the day and requirements
- An informal pre-wedding shoot to feel at ease in front of (and behind!) the camera with each other and discuss and work out shots for the big day
- Wedding photography of high quality, discretion, fun and tailored for you
- All edited images, full resolution, on a disc or USB. Please note, I am currently only a digital media provider. I don't supply albums, but can certainly help with recommendations and ideas for professional albums. Please see FAQ page
- There will be a blog of the wedding on this site so you can show off some of the images as soon as its up
Full Package: £1600
8 hours: £1400
6 hours: £1100
4 hours £800
A 10% deposit will be required on agreement and a contract will be sent out immediately to complete the booking. After that, balance of package is to be paid in full 8 weeks prior to the wedding date.
I aim to get all images complete and to the couple within 8 weeks.